- Use the collected information to help us to help you.
- Store any information with strong online and offline protected standards
- Be responsible with your data to the same extent we like our data protected.
- Make collected information transparent and accountable.
- Adhere to our principal of Clarity, Clarity, Clarity.
We have created these points to help you understand what we do and the principles behind how we think about your privacy and the data we hold, so you are better informed about the information you provide and in many cases trust us with.
We will not sell or distribute your information, we will treat it as we like our own information treated. This data will be destroyed in a verifiable way when it’s no longer required.
Our Terms & Policy
No nonsense straight forward Terms
Are you sick of complex, incomprehensive contracts? Me and you agree to the following:
- If you experience any problems with our service functionality, it’s our responsibility.
- We are responsible for meeting Quotation & Time Schedules.
- Everything else is YOUR responsibility including but not limited to:
- - Advertisers
- - Banks
- - Meeting Payment Schedules
- - External Providers & Providing(s)
- - Finance Companies
- - Your ISP
- - World Hunger
- - H1N1
- - etc
Your rights and obligations
- You agree to keep things legal and within the law of the applicable location(s).
- You will not attempt to mess about or gain illegal access with our server(s), site(s), code or accounts.
- You and you solely, have access to your account(s).
- You may not perform ANY malicious or fraudulent activities using our services.
- You are 100% responsible for any and all activity coming from your IP address and domain.
- You are 100% liable for the content of your site and anything you say or is said on it.
- You are 100% responsible for anything that happens or is done with your account, regardless of your knowledge.
- The details you provide about yourself are true and accurate at that time.
- You may not transfer this agreement to any third party.
- Payment (even partial) of our services is full acceptance of our contract(s), our policies and our terms & conditions.
Terms of Services, Billing, and Payment
- The service is valid for the agreed timeframe, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation of service before renewal date, otherwise you accept automatic renewal and are liable for full term payment.
- Valid cancellation of your account will only be accepted in writing signed by account holder.
- Refunds will be given in exceptional circumstances only at our discretion.
- In case of malicious activities, we will hunt you down and all information will be made available to the authorities.
- Not keeping to conditions setup out in the agreed payment schedule(s) will lead to delays or cancellation of projects.
- Your invoices are viewable, printable and delivered via electronic format.
- Failure to complete agree payment terms you forfeit any and all ownership and rights of design, coding & content, including domain & copyright to Dee.ie Limited.
- We are governed by N.Ireland Law and sometime trade in the Republic of Ireland.
- Terms and Conditions are available on request and can be updated without prior notice.
Payment that does not reach us within agreed timeframe carries the following policy and interest charges as follows:
- Payment not received within 1 day After Due ‐ Email reminder.
- Payment not received within 7 days ‐ Email & Phone reminder.
- Payment not received within 14 days ‐ a late fee charge of £15.00 will be applied to your account.
- Payment not received within 21 days ‐ £1.00 per day will be applied until resolution/conclusion of your account.
- Variable deposit required upon Quotation Approval (remainder due within 7 days of completion of project).
Not adhering to our terms of payment will result in your account being put on hold and withholding any intellectual property which will remain property of Dee.ie until account is settled in full.
We DO NOT want to apply any charges to any of our clients accounts, but due to the frequency of late payments we have no option. However, in order to prevent this, we can’t stress enough the importance of keeping in contact and genuine efforts to resolve the balance on your account. You can contact our accounts department on 02871 350181 or firstname.lastname@example.org AT ANYTIME.
Cancellation of services and/or accounts after not heeding our advice has a direct penalty. You cannot expect us to jump to the unnecessary whim when this was totally preventable and the failure is your own direct action by not listening to our advice. We do appreciate you or company are not technology consultants and we advise accordingly but we do expect and feel it is fair you understand we are technology consultants and our advice is based on decades of experience in this industry.
You will be charged at our highest hourly rate for recovery, and fees will be payable instantly, as listening to our advice often, which is structured from the outset to avoid the need for panic and downtime, mayhem, general meltdowns and preventable hair loss. As professional independent consultants offering seamless, transparent services, ignoring our advice often leads to cancellation of many other services, outside of your scope of view, as the technology industry is at foundation level interweaved.
We mark projects as complete based on the information at time of quotation. Once complete, the bill should be fully paid and issues that arise after fall into the support category. Support will not be offered if outstanding balances have not been appropriately addressed and agreed upon by us.
We trust that our staff will always treat you and your staff with a level of respect and curiously assumed by any reasonable person. We expect the same from you and your staff as with all areas of modern business abuse and/or violence will not be tolerated at all and we have Zero Tolerance stance on this. This will supersede any agreement being classed as a breach of our terms and cancel any agreement or contract we have. We will at best no longer act/work for you and worst prosecute you to the full extent of the law. Our employees require protection and freedom to work in a violent, abuse free zone.